Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back at it......

.....so since I last checked in, quite a bit has changed.
The cold temps and wee bit of snow was replaced with much warmer temps that made running and riding feel like a spring romp in the woods, without all the allergies.
I also had another flair up of the old back spasms again that completely shut me down. It seems like every 12-18 months I get a case of these that ends up making me take a 2 week rest period from all activity. I'm finally gaining full range of motion and don't look like I'm a 90 yr old man walking around anymore.
I'll likely get out for a short ride or run tomorrow and start the whole process of gaining some sort of fitness again.....maybe even focus more on the bike to get ready for some spring mtb racing......Hmmm?
.....and those warm temps were once again replaced by more seasonably cold temps. Headed out this a.m. with my lab Jadah for a walk in a crystal clear 5 degrees with a -5 windchill.....more seasonal indeed!

No comments: