Friday, May 15, 2009

The pursuit.......

....of that perfect day on the bike. It says it just under JF2R on the title. Lately my rides have fallen short. No, not because of the way have felt, even though the workouts have been even tougher lately. It's because of this damn wind! I know it's my only way to simulate the climbing I'll see at my races, but I'd rather ride "uphill" for 2 hrs than 30 min into the wind. At least I'd be in the mountains! If the wind was an animate object, I'd sock it right in the mouth!

3 comments:

IronGambit said...

My brother used to work at Bicycle World, he said people would come in complaining that there were no mountains.
Then they would come back and be like um that's some wind you guys got here! :)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

the wind is cool, BUT gets OLLDDDD real fast man, esp if you ride every freaking day into it.. i tell ya justin, i feel the same way, damn wind is just so ugly!! id kick it in the nuts if it were human! and make it hang out with mike padgett for 2 hours.. that would teach the wind to be cool!!

mpadgett said...

Just remember the wind doesn't suck it blows.

How did I get in this blog?